– So far, we have developed these-
01. Website – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/
02. Facebook Page – https://facebook.com/wearepositivebangladesh/
03. Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearepositivebangladesh/
04. Instagram Page – https://www.instagram.com/positivebangladesh/
05. YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/wearepositivebangladesh
06. Opportunity Hub – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/opportunities/
07. Positive Blog – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/category/positive-blog/
08. Positive Newsroom – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/category/positive-newsroom/
09. Comics – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/comics-page/
10. Stop Motion Stories (YouTube Series) – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/videos_categories/stop-motion-stories/
11. Middle Ground (Mobile App) – https://goo.gl/Gc7bS4
12. School Campaigns – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/gallery/
7. How is Positive Bangladesh curbing extremism?
– Positive Bangladesh seeks to subdue any possibility of the outbreak of extremism and hate-speech by instigating engagement, creativity, acceptance and compassion. We want to replace extremism and hate-speech with messages of positivity and peace, using our creative and innovative tools.
8. What’s so exciting about Positive Bangladesh?
– We have used innovative tools like Comic and Stop-Motion Video series which Bangladesh has never experienced before as a medium of awareness. Who do you think wouldn’t love this?
10. How to volunteer for Positive Bangladesh?
– You can contribute to Positive Bangladesh by sharing every positive story and opportunity you come across in our Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearepositivebangladesh/
We generally pick from the most enthusiastic pool of contributor. All the best!