Let’s share and discuss our ideas for a better future for all !
– ‘Positive Bangladesh’ offers at-risk youth platform to channel their energy and promote positive thinking as a counter-narrative to the prevailing religious extremism and social stereotypes. Our campaign engages the youth positively with their communities, setting the grounds for tolerance and coexistence, and provides them with a sense of purpose and belonging.
– Youths with a lower level of engagements are more prone to the infamous “I-don’t know-what-to-do” syndrome, more accurately, the Twenty-first Century Syndrome. We often fail to perceive the danger this situation poses; as it naturally creates isolation and social communication disorder, these people consequently become vulnerable to manipulation. The worst-case scenario in today’s world is no scarier than ending up with an extremist outlook.
01. Website – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/
02. Facebook Page – https://facebook.com/wearepositivebangladesh/
03. Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearepositivebangladesh/
04. Instagram Page – https://www.instagram.com/positivebangladesh/
05. YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/wearepositivebangladesh
06. Opportunity Hub – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/opportunities/
07. Positive Blog – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/category/positive-blog/
08. Positive Newsroom – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/category/positive-newsroom/
09. Comics – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/comics-page/
10. Stop Motion Stories (YouTube Series) – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/videos_categories/stop-motion-stories/
11. Middle Ground (Mobile App) – https://goo.gl/Gc7bS4
12. School Campaigns – https://wearepositivebangladesh.org/gallery/
– Positive Bangladesh seeks to subdue any possibility of the outbreak of extremism and hate-speech by instigating engagement, creativity, acceptance and compassion. We want to replace extremism and hate-speech with messages of positivity and peace, using our creative and innovative tools.
– You can contribute to Positive Bangladesh by sharing every positive story and opportunity you come across in our Facebook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearepositivebangladesh/
We generally pick from the most enthusiastic pool of contributor. All the best!