Sylhet Agricultural University Photographic Society-(SAUPS) is back with “ART OF LIGHT” SAUPS 2nd National Photography Exhibition & Competition 2019”
The purpose of arranging this event is to inspire the young talented photographers. We aim again to unite everyone under a common platform and our slogan is “Create ….. Explore……. Inspire “
Yes! The “Call For Entry” is Here!
For your convenience we strongly recommend you to go through the event details and registration procedure and of course don’t forget to read the “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”.
” ART OF LIGHT ”
SAUPS 2nd National Photo Exhibition & Competition 2019
3. Daily life
(Except Manipulation, Nude & Political views)
A. DSLR/CAMERA SECTION
B. MOBILE SECTION
Submission Open: November 18, 2018
Submission deadline: December 20, 2018
Judging date : 25 December 2018 (Depends on Judge)
Result : After 1 Week of Judging
Photo Exhibition: First week oof February, 2019 (date will be announced soon)
Award giving ceremony:
Venue: Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet-3100
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Submission of photos awarded previously in any other exhibition/Contest is strongly discouraged.
2. Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud.
3. The photograph must be the sole work of the entrant. By entering, the entrant confirms that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, and claim in the photograph.
4. The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. Photographers will be notified about registration process, fees and deadlines after the result is published. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the registration deadline his/her photograph(s) will be disqualified and priority will be given to the waiting list.
6. Judges & curator hold the right of altering any selected images. (like, cropping, conversion to black and white, flipping etc.)
7. SAUPS holds the right to examine the authenticity of the photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
8. SAUPS can use the submitted photographs for promotional activities, but SAUPS will not use any photograph for business purpose.
9. Photos with watermarks are not eligible for submission.
10. Each participant can submit maximum 6 photos.
*And submitted photos must be in JPEG or JPG format with at least 3000pixels on the longer side & minimum resolution of 300dpi and size should not be exceed 4MB.
11. SAUPS are not responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries which may be disqualified.
12.Photo submission is FREE .But after judging photographers selected for exhibition will have to pay 1220/- Tk for each selected photo in DSLR/CAMERA SECTION (A) & 850/- Tk for each selected photo in MOBILE SECTION (B) .
13. There is no restriction on participation, every Bangladeshi photographer (Amateur, Freelancer, Professional photographer) can participate here.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Rename your photos as “Photographer name_Category_Section _Photo title(not mandatory)_Photo no_Mobile no.”
Example: Ahsan Momin Munna_People_A_ Life of a worker_01_01xxxxxxxxx.
2. Send to: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. Please write on the Subject line:
“SAUPS 2nd National Photo Exhibition & Competition 2019”
4. The .doc File:
(No entries will be accepted without the .doc file.)
The email must contain a .doc file with the required information:
• Participants name
• Institution name
• Number of photos
• Contact number
• Email address
When we receive your entry with details we will let you know via email.
We look forward to your best works.
Hasan Saifuddin Chandan, EFIAP, Director MAP Photo Agency
Mohammad Rakibul Hasan, Stuff Photojournalist, ZUMA Press
Md Akhlas Uddin, EFIAP, Mentor, VIPA
TOTAL PRIZE MONEY- 35K
1. First Place: BDT 15000 + Crest + Certificate + T-shirt + Magazine
2. Second Place: BDT 8000 + Crest + Certificate + T-shirt + Magazine
3. Third Place: BDT 5000 + Crest + Certificate + T-shirt + Magazine
4. Fakrul Islam Memorial Award (A special Award) : BDT 2500 +Crest+ Certificate + T-Shirt + Magazine
9 Honorable Mentions:
There will be 9 honorable mentions. Each honorable mention winner will be awarded prize bond of 500tk along with crest, certificate, T-shirt and magazine.
(BDT 500 +Crest+ Certificate + T-Shirt + Magazine)
And every participant will receive
• Photo Frame
Sylhet Agricultural University Photographic Society (SAUPS)
*RIGHT TO MODIFY THE EXHIBITION
If, for any reason the exhibition is not capable of running as planned or any other causes beyond the control of SAUPS that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this exhibition, SAUPS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the event date and places.
We believe that it’s not us, it’s you who can make this exhibition a successful one with your photographs. As we know it’s not just your photo it’s a part of your life you are sharing with us, cheers!
For any information, you may send a message to the official page of “Sylhet Agricultural University Photographic Society-(SAUPS)” or you may contact personally with the following persons.
Md Shahed Redwan
Contact no. : +8801720369203
Khaled Rahman Rabbi
General secretary, SAUPS
Contact no. : +8801773879868
IT secretary, SAUPS
Contact no.: +8801778907071
Mohammed Mostafa Al-Quadir
Executive member, SAUPS
Contact no.: +8801521327298
MD Mosharof Hosen
Executive member, SAUPS
Contact no. : +8801750977695