Envisio (IBA-JU Media and Photography Club) is proudly announcing that it is going to arrange National Photographic Exhibition “Exposure: Episode 02”. Envisio would like to bring all the talented photographers at this event. We are inviting you all to participate and let your moments be exhibited in our frames.
Submission Period: 10 October (12.00 AM) – 20 November (11:59 PM)
Exhibition Date : 13 December to 15 December
Exhibition Time : 10 AM to 7 PM
Venue : Jahir Raihan Auditorium, JU
→→→Rules & Regulations←←←
1. Participant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
2. The Participants must be the author and sole owner of the copyright of each photograph submitted for the exhibition. By submitting the photograph, participant confirms that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title and claim on the photograph.
3. Only online entries in JPEG/JPG format will be accepted; with the minimum pixels of 3000 in longer side and 300 dpi of resolution.Minimum file size 2 MB. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this exhibition. Maximum Size : 25 MB ( Including max submission of 4 photos & doc file )
4. Each participant may submit a maximum of 4 entries of single photograph.
*** Each submission must contain a .DOC file with required information ***
• Participant’s Name
• Contact number
• Email address
5. Minimal adjustments (e.g. color correction, cropping, dodging, burning, brightness, contrast) are only allowed. Manipulation is strictly prohibited. No border and watermark is allowed.
6. Pornography / Nudity / Commercial / Wedding photography and inappropriate content is not allowed.
7. The copyright will remain with the photographer. Envisio will have the right to use submitted photographs for marketing and any other purposes that seems necessary for the exhibition.
8. Framed photos will be up for sale during the exhibition days. In case of any sale taking place during the exhibition, photographer will receive 60% of the price!
9. At the end of the Exhibition, photo frame will be returned to the participant. Participants are requested to collect their frames, certificates and prizes on the last date of the exhibition.
10. Envisio authority will reserve the right to change anything during the exhibition without prior notice.
You will have to send your photos for primary selection by mail to the address mentioned below:
Subject of the e-mail will be : Full name_Contact number
Example: Ahnaf Islam_ 0174XXXXXXX
Rename each of your photos’ soft copy in this format :
Participant’s name_Institution_ Caption_ Mobile no.
For example: Ahnaf Islam_ Jahangirnagar University_ Caged Life_ 0174XXXXXXX
** YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AUTOMATICALLY IF YOU DON’T RENAME PROPERLY **
Please confirm your submission by posting on event wall with your email ID.
There is no charge for photo submission.
1. Shamim Shorif Susom
2. Jewel Paul
Per selected photograph: 1000BDT+2% charge
Photographers will be notified about registration process and deadlines after the result is published. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the registration deadline his/her photograph(s) will be disqualified.
Best 3 Photographs will be awarded
First Prize: 15000BDT + Crest
Second Prize: 10000BDT + Crest
Third Prize: 7000BDT + Crest
# Every participants whose photo will be selected for exhibition will get Certificate, T-shirt and their own photo frame.
New Age: The Outspoken Daily
# For more info visit our FB Page: https://goo.gl/mhmHMn
# For any kind of query regarding the exhibition, please contact:
Khalid Bin Mahmud
Nishat Nuzhat Islam
Facebook ID : https://www.facebook.com/SuggestiveSharaf