Hello people. We, Charcoal BUET Artista Society are going to organize an Inter-University Art Exhibition- “ILLUSION”. We are calling for arts from you. So hurry up and take a pen-pencil-brush or anything you like and start painting the art you want to show everyone. We’ll help you with the rest.
Exhibition Date- 5th, 6th, 7th December 2019
Venue- Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy (Gallery 5 & 6)
Online Submission deadline- 5 October 2019
**Online submission is FREE (One person can submit multiple paintings.)
Only those selected after online selection need to pay- 300/=
Essentials regarding the process:
* We will select the paintings in two stages. The first stage is online submission via mail. Paintings selected in the first stage will be collected and selected again physically.
* Online registration in the first stage is totally free. You can submit as many paintings as you want. But selected paintings moving onto the second stage need to be submitted with a small fee per person. The paintings can be submitted personally or via campus ambassador.
* If your painting needs framing, the framing will be provided by Charcoal and you can have the painting back with the framing included without any additional fee.
* Paintings can be sold through the exhibition if the painter wants to sell his/her paintings. The value will be determined by the painter himself/herself. The charcoal will receive a commission of 10% of the transaction.
Rules of submission:
* You can submit paintings of any medium except digital paintings. Regarding digital painting, information will be updated later. Please contact us for more detailed information.
* You need to use this registration link below for online registration:
* The photo of your painting needs to be submitted via mail id given in the registration doc file. Any other mail id will not be accepted.
* The online photo of your painting needs to be original and without any editing. If you edit your photo heavily there’s a big chance it will not be selected in the second stage. Also, the photo needs to be clear and in line with the frame as close as possible.
The mail format should be as below-
**Body- Name, University, Department, Phone Number.
**Attached jpg file name format- participant name_pic number_medium_size (in inch)_sale/nonsale.jpg
Example- Halima Jahan_01_Acrylic_10^12_sale.jpg
For more information, please send messages to our page. All rights for decision making will be reserved by the Charcoal BUET Artista Society.