RD Sports are renown in the Dhaka city for sports related activities. This time we are going to organize our 2nd Men’s double “OLIVE Victory Cup Badminton Tournament-2018” at Agargaon Taltola, Hindol Complex Field. It is a Open Badminton Tournament. It will start from 13th December 2018. We are pleased to extend a cordial invitation to you to enter this tournament in which all the players will get the chance to show their talents. Get your teams ready and battle it out for the ultimate glory! We are looking forward to see some great games, tough competition and some new talents on the field.
# Register your team by posting Team Name and Contact Number.
# Only Men’s double games would be conducted.
# 24 Teams only
# Team Entrance Fee: 1) BDT 2,500 only
# A match consists of best of 3 games
# Yonex plastic shuttlecocks will be used
# It’s a Open Badminton Tournament.
# Registration end Date : 10th December’18
# Meeting Place: Agargaon Taltola, Hindol Complex.
The teams will have to pay Tk. 1,000 as the confirmation of the team or the team will be straightaway dismissed from the Tournament and the Paid TK. 1,000 for the teams will be non refundable unless the Tournament gets cancelled.
If we get 24 teams –
# CHAMPION——–( TK. 14,000 + Trophy + Medals + Olive will give out a 50% discount on any purchase)
# RUNNERS-UP– -( Tk. 7,000 + Trophy + Medals + Olive will give out a 50% discount on any purchase )
# The RULES:
1) BASIC RULES AND REGULATIONS The official rules of the game follow the International Badminton Association (IBF) or Badminton World Federation (BWF)
2) Badminton Doubles is a match consists of the best of 3 games of 21 points.
3) Every time there is a serve – there is a point scored.
4) The side winning a rally adds a point to its score.
5) At 20 all, the side which gains a 2 point lead first, wins that game.
At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point, wins that game.
6) The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
7) Each team must be present on the field at least 15 minutes before their respective matches
8) Teams playing in this tournament either have to wear their own jerseys or the players in the team have to wear similar colored jerseys/t-shirts.
9) Referee’s call is the final decision. Arguments or misconduct related to the decision WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and might lead to a Disqualification of that team from the tournament.
10) Once the Entry fee is cleared no refunds will be made unless the Tournament is cancelled
Note : The organization holds complete power; they may overrule any decision if required.
Feel Free to contact the following numbers-
# Saiful Islam (IQBAL) – 0178-5386334
# BKASH number (personal): 0178-5386334
Stay tuned for more information updates!