Now in its fifth run, Project Be presents what could be the biggest “Roopkotha” exhibition yet! Project Roopkotha encourages photography enthusiasts to contribute their work to this competition which will both celebrate and illustrate the magic around us.
Roopkotha has multiple themes this time, giving a chance for the participants’ imagination to run wild. The themes are as follows:
1. যাদুর শহর : ( Participants give us a portrayal of the beauty within your own city. )
2. আলো এর খেলা : (Photographers will have to capture the “আলোর খেলা ” around them. So, capture a moment or tell us a little story showing us the magic you can do with lights!)
3. Wildlife Photography
4. Mobile Photography “Mutho-phone” : ( Photography doesn’t always have to be expensive equipments and lenses. In this category participants get to prove exactly that with their“মুঠোফোন”)
5. তৃতীয় লিঙ্গ: (Participants will have to photograph the third gender in this segment – it can be portraits, their daily lives or any picture that gives a platform for them to be highlighted.)
★ Top 250 photographs will be exhibited.
★ The top three will be receive trophies, certificates from our judges.
01. Each Participate can submit up to 5 pictures for each segment and up to 15 pictures in total.
01. Entries must be in jpg or jpeg format and file size can be maximum 10MB and minimum width 3000 pixel and must be 240 dpi.
02. Both Color and Black & White (Monochrome) Photographs are allowed.
03. Manipulation is strictly DISCOURAGED and will not be accepted for judging.
04. All Exif Information must be included in the submitted picture
05. Copyright, Watermarked pictures won’t be eligible for selection.
Your Full Name _ Caption_Phone Number_ Email _ Photo No.
09. Photographs have to be submitted through the link provided with each segment.
10. All photographs submitted needs to be taken in Bangladesh.
After a picture gets selected for the exhibition, participants will have to pay BDT 700 for each picture that is selected. The bkash number will be provided after the results are published.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The photograph must be the sole work of the participant. By entering, the participant confirms that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, and claim in the photograph.
2. Submission of photos exhibited previously is strongly discouraged.
3. Photographers will be notified about registration process, fees and deadlines after the result is published. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the registration deadline his/her photographs will be disqualified.
4. The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. Project Be holds the right to examine the authenticity of the photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
6. PROJECT BE can use the submitted photographs for promotional activities, but PROJECT BE will not use any photograph for business purpose.
7. Certificates and frames CANNOT be collected by any participants after the exhibition day.