Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/357774695136147/
Travelettes of Bangladesh-ভ্রমণকন্যা is a group that aims to promote female traveling all over the country.Travelettes stands for “A Group of Female Travelers” .Our group will be starting it’s 4th year journey on 27th November 2019
With this occasion in mind & to encourage traveling among everyone we have arranged a national photography competition and exhibition for the third time.Both males and females are highly encouraged to participate in our photography exhibition & visit the exhibition.
➡The details of our scheduled programme is given below.
➡Date of Exhibition : 27th November- 30th November.
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm (27th November)
10:00 am-8:00 pm (28th November -30 th November)
Prize giving ceremony will be on 30th November in addition with an amazing & dazzling cultural programme including bands performing live!
➡Venue:Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy
Details for submitting your works:
🔘For ভ্রমণকন্যা magazine: (ONLY FOR GIRLS )
Any woman can submit her travel story or experience in Bangla or in english.The selected stories will be published in our magazine with courtesy.You are also encouraged to write about important topics related to womenhood and traveling.You may add pictures on your write ups to make it more presentable.One can submit one or more write ups for the ‘ভ্রমণকন্যা’
**শব্দের সংখ্যা সর্বাধিক ৮০০ হতে হবে।
** চলিত ও সাধু ভাষার মিশ্রণ দূষনীয়।
**অন্য কারো লেখা নিজের নামে প্রকাশ করা যাবে না। অন্য কোথাও প্রকাশ হয়ে গেছে এমন লেখা দেওয়া যাবে না।
🔘Details of submitting your story :-
→You have to send the write up in .doc /.docx file.
→Mention your Name, profession, Contact number, Email address at the end of the writing.
→Add a separate doc file Mentioning Name,Profession, Phone number.
🔴Writing Without proper name and contact number will be disqualified.
🔴 Writing more than 800 words will be disqualified.
🔘Mail for submitting written works: email@example.com
🔘Last date of submission : 15 October , 2019
🔘Details for submitting photographs : (OPEN FOR ALL)
Photos will be exhibited on two categories:
Category 1 : DSLR Photography
Category 2: Mobile photography
Each photographer can submit upto 5 photos per category for primary selection.
——–HOW and WHERE to SUBMIT——-
• Each participant can submit maximum of 5 photos.
• Minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping.
•Manipulation is strictly prohibited will not be accepted for judging.
• Photos must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 3000 pixels on the longer side and of resolution 300dpi. Each photograph cannot be more than 10 MB.
• Both Color and Black & White (Monochrome) Photographs are allowed.
• Digital framed ,Copyright Watermarked pictures won’t be eligible for selection
🔘🔘Rename your photos like –
“Name_Mobile No_Category_Caption_Location of the photo
For Example – “Abir_01*********_Category1_Peace_Bangladesh ”
🔘🔘Add a doc file with Your name, Institution, phone number, Category you are participating, Device model and email address.
🔘🔘Send your photos through email to –
****After submitting photos, post on the event with email address for submission confirmation****
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The photograph must be the sole work of the participant. By entering, the participant confirms that the pphotograph is not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, and claim in the photograph.
2. Submission of photos exhibited previously is strongly discouraged.
3. Photographers will be notified about registration process, fees and deadlines after the result is published. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the registration deadline his/her photographs will be disqualified.
4. The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. In case of selling exhibited photographs the percentage between photographers and travelettes of Bangladesh will be 50/50.
5. Travelettes of Bangladesh holds the right to examine the authenticity of the photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
6: Travelettes of Bangladesh can publish and use the photo on their website & social medias.
Registration will be Produced for Selected Photos
Camera photos: 800 BDT (per selected photograph)
Mobile Photos: 650 BDT (per selected photograph)
(Registration Process will be applied for selected photos only)
Registration Fee collection process will be informed soon.
After selection, photographers will be contacted via message /call.
Last date for primary submission :
15 October , 2019
******MAIL ADDRESSES FOR SUBMISSION ******