MIS 11 Winter Cup Football Tournament….2018
TOURNAMENT DETAILS :
→Millennium Eleven Winter Cup Football Tournament – 2018
→ Venue -Millennium International School, Dhaka
→ Date – 07December
→ Tournament Type – 8 A Side
→ Squad Limit – 12 Men
→ Per Half – 15Min + Additional Time
→ Maximum Teams To Enter – 16/20
→ No Age Limit
→ Entry Fee – TK. 3000/
TOURNAMENT FORMAT :
> Group Stage (Two teams qualify from each group)
> Round of 16 [15min + Additional Time]
> Quarter-Final [15min +Additional Time]
> Semi Final [18min + Additional Time]
> FINAL [20min + Additional Time]
=>> For 16 teams:
• Champions – Tk .12000/+ Trophy + Medals for Full Squad
• Runners Up – Tk.8000/+ Trophy + Medals for Full Squad
=>> For 20 teams:
• Champions – Tk .15000/+ Trophy + Medals for Full Squad
• Runners Up – Tk.10000/+ Trophy + Medals for Full Squad
• Goal Machine – Medal
• The Magician (MVP) – Medal
• The Wall – Medal
• The Golden Gloves – Medal
*More to be added*
» One of the best field in the town.It is of perfect shape!
» Late matches will be played under the FLOOD LIGHTGS!
» Matches will be played by quality balls.
» Warm up pitch for all the teams.
» Parking facilities
» Food Stall
AND MANY MORE…
# The RULES:
1) VISITORS ARE ALLOWED IN THE tournament ground.
2) Smoking, alcohol, chewing gum etc. is prohibited inside the premises.
3) No player will be allowed to play Barefooted. A player has to wear
boot or turf.
4) A player cannot play in more than One Team
5) Professionals/KHAPP players are not allowed in this tournament..
6) Each team must be present on the field with all their team members at least 15 minutes before their respective matches
7) The team will concede 1 goal for ” EVERY 5 Minutes of delay “. Team missing half time of a match will be considered that they forfeited thus opposition will have a 3-0 walk over.
😎 TIMING WILL BE STRICTLY MAINTAINED BY THE ORGANIZER.
9) Teams playing in this tournament either have to wear their own jerseys or all the players in the team have to wear similar colored jerseys/t-shirts.
10) The last man standing keeper in the game time will have to stand keeper if the match stretches to penalties. No team will be allowed to change their keeper during a shoot-out.
11) Rolling substitution system.
12) If a player is shown a RED CARD in a match or 2 YELLOW CARDS in consecutive matches that player will be banned for the next match
13) Referee’s call is the final decision. Arguments or misconduct related to the decision WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and might lead to a Disqualification of that team from the tournament.
14) The referee can play advantage to a team if the opportunity to play advantage arises
15) No misconduct, slanging, sledding or bad behavior will be tolerated.
16) A team won’t be able to play without paying their full entry fee.
17) Once the Entry fee is cleared no refunds will be made unless the Tournament is canceled
18) THROW- IN
19) BACK PASS TO THE KEEPER IS NOT ALLOWED.
20) All other basic FIFA rules will be followed
Note: The organization holds complete power; they may overrule any decision if required.
• [[ INTERESTED TEAMS ARE REQUESTED TO WRITE THEIR TEAM NAMES & CONTACT NUMBER ON THE WALL. ]] •
For further queries, contact:
FB- Neymar Vs Sajol
Sajol -01611870717, Chin- 01703248895